Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

The Entire Economic System Is Coming Down, Millions Upon Millions of People Are Going to Die on a World-Wide Scale When the Debt Bubble Bursts”



It can be difficult to understand the repercussions that would follow
a collapse of the global economy, stocks and debt markets. While we
know a serious financial event is coming, determining how it will impact
our lives and preparing an appropriate strategic plan to mitigate the
fallout can be a confusing and stressful undertaking.


The questions being asked by concerned Americans are plenty, but the
answers are not so easy to come by. Should I keep money in my retirement
accounts? What publicly traded companies are recession-proof? Will gold
and silver really be of value if the whole system comes crashing down?
Should I have some cash? How much food should I stockpile if the regular
flow of commerce is affected? Will there be riots in my city?

read more