Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2010

What did you do in the war Daddy an Apt Poem for Today

What did you do in the war Daddy

from the Wigan Patriot

What did you do in the war Daddy , the war to save our race. Come on, please tell me true Daddy, I am sure it’s no disgrace….
Did you march with your British brothers Daddy, did you hold our banner high, or did you just sit at home and watch our country die?
Did you take to the streets Daddy, when right was on our side, or did you think of your own skin, and run away to hide?
When you saw the jobs for “Muslims only” Daddy, did you shout out loud in protest, or did you keep silent just like all the rest?
When the union bullies told you Daddy not to vote for our men, did you tell them all to go to Hell and not come back again?
Did you speak out for the truth Daddy, did you spread the word, or did you live in fear Daddy and not let your voice be heard?
Please tell me what you did Daddy. I’ve often wondered who could see the British race overrun, and why we are so few.
You need not feel ashamed, my son because I had a dream, to open up my kinfolk’s eyes to Islams infernal scheme.
But when I spoke, they turned away and closed up their ears. I could not make them understand the reason for my fears, and when we marched we were so few, just fifty men and me. The others stayed at home in fear and watched it on TV.
I’m proud to say I played a part and say that I fought well, that’s why I lost my livelihood and wound up in a cell.
The reason that we lost, my son was not that we weren’t brave, but that the ones we battled for were not worth our while to save