Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2010

100 Hours Picking up Rubbish in Toxteth: Liverpool’s Peter Tierney Reports from the Front Line

Five Weeks Picking up Rubbish in Toxteth: Liverpool’s Peter Tierney Reports from the Front Line

Liverpool City Council caters to the black minority vote in Toxteth by according that community special privileges which encourage anti-social behaviour, reports local British National Party superactivist Peter Tierney.
Mr Tieney, who has just completed 100 hours community service after being infamously and unjustly convicted of defending himself and fellow BNP supporters from an attack by a crazed leftist, provided the details on the Liverpool BNP blog.
“I’m proud to say my 100 hours' community work has been completed and I can now return to the community a ‘reformed character',” the ever-cheerful Mr Tierney wrote.
“My whole 100 hours consisted of painting, clearing rubbish, litter picking, gardening or delivering leaflets.
“I spent 5 weeks involved with this interesting scheme, placed with a small workforce, although, during my stay, I went out with various teams of mixed gender, race and age groups.
“Most of the time, we were assigned to the Toxteth area of the city, doing either gardening in The Caribbean Centre, or to clean away indiscriminate fly tipping.
“This consisted of an assortment of rubbish, three-piece suits, beds, kitchen units, garden waste, loads that seemed to appear in the street overnight. I even came across half a sheep’s head,” Mr Tierney said.
“I noticed a reoccurring pattern of events. It seemed that what the scheme was actually doing in the community was ‘encouraging fly tipping’.
“The Toxteth area is well aware of its pampered status and certain people were definitely taking advantage of it.
“Yet I do understand why Liverpool Council does pamper and appease this area. The power to run the Town Hall is held here, with the cherished minority vote.”
Mr Tierney also revealed that the authorities are well aware of the racial connotations of the area.
“When I was first interviewed for probation, I was asked some interesting questions, such as ‘do you have any enemies in this area' and ‘are there any areas dangerous for you to be in?'
“My reply was, ‘I am English, Christian and in England — shouldn’t I be able to go anywhere?”