Search This Blog

Saturday 3 July 2010

Beta Testers Wanted iPhone ® or iPod Touch ® ?

Beta Testers Wanted

BNPNews
I have a request I'd like to put to you.
Do you own an iPhone® or iPod Touch®?
I need beta testers for a forthcoming iPhone Application from the BNP. I really need iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch owners to help test the App before we launch. There is nothing special to do only use the App and tell me if it crashes or fails in some other way. You can also comment on the design, and functions and although they will be more than likely put off until later, you can request new features.
If you would like to join in as a tester please email info@bnpnews.org.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it you can also visit bnpnews.org.uk for a seek peek at the App.