Search This Blog

Saturday 3 November 2012

We are never defeated unless we give up on God.


 "We are never defeated unless we give up on God".
Ronald Regan quote 

The blame for the state of both morally and politically of the Nation is to be quite frank, our own fault especially the fault of the generations of the of British people of the 1960,s 70,s and 1980,s. we in our pride turned our back Our Lord and God. Ignoring the sound teachings of his Holy word, on how a society should be run. We turned our backs on our responsibilities and instead purposely pursed pleasure for ourselves instead of the the happiness of others. And also our personal responsibilities towards our nation and society .We were proud and full of vanity in thinking the subjective truths of man could  replace the objective truths of God! We turned our backs on him and so he has withdrawn his protection from us. 
You may think that this the power of the devil is now given free rein, not so! for that horror of that things free rein will always be held back from absolute free reign, till the appointed end time.
 But who has Our Wonderful Lord God removed his protection from, Guess? OURSELVES! 
The devil knows that he whispers  and man will fall through his own pride the same as he himself did, for remember the Apple in Eden was voluntary eaten by our own free will !

 Please read this  Ancient words of a centuries old poem carved in a gothic, medieval alphabet on a towering, ornate cathedral door right in the heart of Lubeck, Germany. Translated into modern English, the words take the form of a frightening poem. Here is what the poem says:" (Source - Twilight's Last Gleaming - By: Dr. Chuck Missler)


You call me eternal, then do not seek me
You call me fair, then do not love me
You call me gracious, then do not trust me
You call me just, then do not fear me
You call me life, then do not choose me
You call me light, then do not see me
You call me Lord, then do not respect me
You call me master, then do not obey me
You call me merciful, then do not thank me
You call me mighty, then do not honor me
You call me noble, then do not serve me
You call me rich, then do not ask me
You call me Savior, then do not praise me
You call me shepherd, then do not follow me
You call me the Way, then do not walk with me
You call me wise, then do not heed me
You call me Son of God, then do not worship me
When I condemn you, then do not blame me.

Then  Declare This to yourselves, in relation to our struggle against the evil that stalks our once safe Land, We turned our backs on God. And just remember in our struggle we do not hate another man or woman, but seek only restoration of what is correct!

For this itself was written by a BRAVE ! African pastor before he was murdered for his Christianity .

I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.

My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I'm finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colourless dreams tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.,

I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labour by power.

My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my guide reliable, my mission clear. I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I won't give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, preached up for the cause of Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problems recognizing me - my banner will be clear!

Anonymous African Pastor - Nailed to his wall